Localised treatment for eczema, atopic dermatitis (AD), irritant contact dermatitis (ICD) and allergic contact dermatitis (ACD)
Restructures essential skin lipids deep down and creates a long-lasting barrier repair action, which is not removed by cleansing. The blend of lipids in the 311 complex is contained in a W/O formula and provides long-lasting hydration and protection.
Consult instructions for use
- Adjuvant in the treatment and attack stage of eczema and atopic dermatitis
- Hyper-reactive, intolerant and allergic skin
- Body areas where creams cause momentary itching
- Very dry and cracked localised areas
- Dry and irritated mucosa
- When the skin is altered, inflamed, dry, peeling and the epidermal barrier has lost its integrity
Apply to the affected areas once or twice a day depending on the dryness of the skin.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Petrolatum, Pentylene Glycol, Squalane, Butyrospermum parkii butter,Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Stearic acid, Ceramide 3, Cholesterol, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Sulfate.
- free from fragrances
- free from preservatives
- free from ethoxylated emulsifiers
50 ml tube
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.