Ceramol KELOred is a transparent gel formulated to treat and prevent hypertrophic scars, keloids and other
skin thickening disorders of various different origins. It may be applied to all skin surfaces, even face and
joints, and provides relief to itching and improves the appearance of scars: it reduces thickness and colour
alterations and improves softness and texture.
Click for more
- It can be used on healed skin and reddened scars.
- Recommended for all skin types, adults and children; can also be used during pregnancy.
- A blend of silicones, in their safer dermatological form (Dimenthicones/ Polysiloxanes), is included in the
formula with different molecular weights. The fraction with a high molecular weight forms a thin transparent
protective film which adheres to the surface of the skin and helps reduce hypertrophic scars and keloids by
adhesion. The lighter fraction assists drying and increases the pleasant feel of the product.
- Squalane, an eudermic oil and indirect forerunner of Ceramide 3, helps rebuild the skin’s barrier.
- Clean and dry the affected area than apply a thin film of product once or twice a day. For best results,
continue the treatment for at least two months and up to two years after the wound has healed. Gently remove
any excess product to avoid staining clothes (greasy residue). Make-up and cosmetics may be applied after
the product has dried.