Treatment for eczema, atopic dermatitis (AD), irritant contact dermatitis (ICD) and allergic contact dermatitis (ACD)
The 311 complex (ceramide 3, cholesterol and fatty acids) is contained in an emulsion system (O/W) with a phospholipid structure which helps rebuild the altered skin barrier and promotes barrier repair.
Consult instructions for use
- Hyper-reactive, intolerant and allergic skin
- When the skin is altered, inflamed, dry, peeling and the epidermal barrier has lost its integrity
- Acute stage of eczema and dermatitis
- Continuous use (at least 3 weeks) and widespread application
Apply a thin film to the affected areas once or twice a day.
Repeating the application will increase effectiveness.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Butyrospermum parkii butter, Petrolatum, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Batyl Alcohol, Stearic acid, Ceramide 3, Cholesterol, Arginine, Carbomer, Lecithin.
- free from fragrances
- free from preservatives
- free from ethoxylated emulsifiers
200 ml tube
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.